Quantcast

how to visualise structured grid cell array data

how to visualise structured grid cell array data

henlau
I am new to VTK. It may be a stupid question but how am I suppose to visualise the cell data in my vtkStructuredGrid?

I got 8 arrays in my structuredgrid cell data and I just to visualise 1-2 of them. Whcih VTK class am I suppose to use?

TIA

Re: how to visualise structured grid cell array data

Mwoua
It depends on what you want to draw. In my case, this example has been helpful : http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/GeometricObjects/Cell3DDemonstration

henlau wrote