interrogate which version of Python a VTK install was built with

interrogate which version of Python a VTK install was built with

Burlen Loring-2
I have a C++ project configured with CMake that has Python bindings and
uses VTK. In my CMake code I'd like to use VTK_PYTHON_VERSION to ensure
that I'm compiling my stuff with the same version of Python that the VTK
install was compiled with. As far as I can tell VTK_PYTHON_VERSION isn't
available from cmake in the install. Could that variable be included in
the install? Is there a better way?

Re: interrogate which version of Python a VTK install was built with

Ronald Römer
Here is your answer:
https://vtk.org/pipermail/vtk-developers/2018-November/036554.html

Am 26.02.19 um 18:17 schrieb Burlen Loring:

> I have a C++ project configured with CMake that has Python bindings
> and uses VTK. In my CMake code I'd like to use VTK_PYTHON_VERSION to
> ensure that I'm compiling my stuff with the same version of Python
> that the VTK install was compiled with. As far as I can tell
> VTK_PYTHON_VERSION isn't available from cmake in the install. Could
> that variable be included in the install? Is there a better way?

Viele Grüße
Ronald Römer