Quantcast

link error making 7.1.1 code

Oliver Cairncross-2
I'm running a few VTK installs and cmake is having problems finding the libraries. I get this:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lvtkFiltersTopology

I edited the cmake file to glob all the libs and included them and it works fine. Not using the standard target_link_libraries(testVTK ${VTK_LIBRARIES}.

Just wondering if anyone is having issues? I switch to given vtk target install using this:

set(VTK_DIR "/home/uqocairn/usr/local-old-vtk/lib/cmake/vtk-7.1" CACHE PATH "VTK directory override" FORCE)

Cheers
O.