next vtk hackathon - 4/19?

David E DeMarle
Hey Devs,

It's about time for the next VTK hackathon. How does April 19'th sound to you?

I propose "examples" as the focus this time around. I for one would like to move the in source examples out to the wiki examples project, add more dashboard testers for the wiki examples, and shore them up with demonstrations of more of what VTK can do.

cheers,

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
Phone: 518-881-4909

Re: next vtk hackathon - 4/19?

Bill Lorensen
That date is great for me!

On Mar 17, 2017 4:22 PM, "David E DeMarle" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Devs,

It's about time for the next VTK hackathon. How does April 19'th sound to you?

I propose "examples" as the focus this time around. I for one would like to move the in source examples out to the wiki examples project, add more dashboard testers for the wiki examples, and shore them up with demonstrations of more of what VTK can do.

cheers,

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
Phone: <a href="tel:(518)%20881-4909" value="+15188814909" target="_blank">518-881-4909

Re: next vtk hackathon - 4/19?

Cory Quammen-2
+1

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 4:21 PM, David E DeMarle
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey Devs,
>
> It's about time for the next VTK hackathon. How does April 19'th sound to
> you?
>
> I propose "examples" as the focus this time around. I for one would like to
> move the in source examples out to the wiki examples project, add more
> dashboard testers for the wiki examples, and shore them up with
> demonstrations of more of what VTK can do.
>
> cheers,
>
> David E DeMarle
> Kitware, Inc.
> R&D Engineer
> 21 Corporate Drive
> Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
> Phone: 518-881-4909

Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer

Re: next vtk hackathon - 4/19?

David E DeMarle
Well this is awkward. Turns out my proposed date isn't good on my own calendar.

Here is a doodle poll to vote in.
http://doodle.com/poll/w49hsaf42qcx9rev

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
Phone: 518-881-4909

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hey Devs,
>
> It's about time for the next VTK hackathon. How does April 19'th sound to
> you?
>
> I propose "examples" as the focus this time around. I for one would like to
> move the in source examples out to the wiki examples project, add more
> dashboard testers for the wiki examples, and shore them up with
> demonstrations of more of what VTK can do.
>
> cheers,
>
> David E DeMarle
> Kitware, Inc.
> R&D Engineer
> 21 Corporate Drive
> Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
> Phone: <a href="tel:518-881-4909" value="+15188814909">518-881-4909

Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer

Re: next vtk hackathon - 4/19?

David E DeMarle
The doodle poll indicates that Thursday April 27th is a good date.

Hope to see many of you then.

Thanks!

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
Phone: 518-881-4909

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hey Devs,
>
> It's about time for the next VTK hackathon. How does April 19'th sound to
> you?
>
> I propose "examples" as the focus this time around. I for one would like to
> move the in source examples out to the wiki examples project, add more
> dashboard testers for the wiki examples, and shore them up with
> demonstrations of more of what VTK can do.
>
> cheers,
>
> David E DeMarle
> Kitware, Inc.
> R&D Engineer
> 21 Corporate Drive
> Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
> Phone: <a href="tel:518-881-4909" value="+15188814909" target="_blank">518-881-4909

Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer