(no subject)

Matimont

Hi,

I was trying to build ActiViz 6.3 and I received the following error:

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'vtkRenderingFreeTypeOpenGL.lib'

ActiViz 6.2 compiled just fine so it seems that the RenderingFreeTypeOpenGL module no longer exists in version VTK 6.3 and later

Any way to remove this error? I would think the ActiViz source code will need to be patched?

By the way, I'm using a an ActiViz git source I cloned back in September 2015

Thank you,

Matias.

--
Matias