obbtree

aria dob
hi guys please can any body help me i want to khnow what's the obb tree and what's the points of using it to detect collisionand how it detect collision  please i need an answer?
D L

Re: obbtree

D L
Hi! Take a look at this post about ray casting with Python and VTK, it explains the basics of vtkOBBTree quite well: https://pyscience.wordpress.com/2014/09/21/ray-casting-with-python-and-vtk-intersecting-linesrays-with-surface-meshes/

Kind regards,

Daniel