questions about vtkChartXY

Mohamed Amine Mzoughi
Hello,

How to prevent axes from rescaling (losing zoom level) when changing the
input ? By changing the input I mean clearing the current plot
(ClearPlots) and adding a new plot (with a fresh vtkTable).

How to enable antialisaing ? I tried this before rendering :

     m_view->GetRenderWindow()->LineSmoothingOn();
     m_view->GetRenderWindow()->PolygonSmoothingOn();
     m_view->GetRenderWindow()->PointSmoothingOn();

but it doesn't work.

Otherwise, in ParaView, I noticed that "LineChartView" ranges are not
changed when filter's output is updated and that the antialiasing is
working (this last is only lost when we exit full screen mode - F11).

Best regards.