qxcbintegration cannot create platform opengl context neither glx nor egl are enabled

qxcbintegration cannot create platform opengl context neither glx nor egl are enabled

VTK - Users mailing list
Luckily I am able to build and run my app with QVTKOpenGLWidget on Ubuntu
with OpenGL version 3.0. However, I get the following message when I deploy
my build on another Ubuntu with OpenGL version 3.0
and run it.
qxcbintegration cannot create platform opengl context neither glx nor egl
are enabled

The rendering window does not show up. What is wrong?