resetCameraClippingRange does not take into account all actors

resetCameraClippingRange does not take into account all actors

Anastasiya Ruzhanskaya
Hello!

I have some actors and during my work, I want to focus on each of them. I use resetCamera with the corresponding bounding box for this. After being focused, I want to rotate objects (actors). When I rotate, I have a problem, that for some angles my object disappear. I think this is a clipping problem and I use resetCameraClippingRange. But nothing changes. I am totally sure I provided my renderer with all actors, so this function should take into account all actors on the scene and make them all visible for any rotation angle.

Probably there are some tricks in order to make this function work correctly?