strange image view

mahmoud ismail
hi all

i use gdcm to view dicom images but the images looks abnormal
attached  2 images  normal  one (that should appear )  and another strange one that appears  actually
this has happened to me before that when using PNGimagereader
I think that there is   a commen error
Have u suggestions??

Re: strange image view

Mathieu Malaterre-2
mahmoud ismail wrote:
> hi all
>
> i use gdcm to view dicom images but the images looks abnormal
> attached  2 images  normal  one (that should appear )  and another
> strange one that appears  actually
> this has happened to me before that when using PNGimagereader
> I think that there is   a commen error
> Have u suggestions??

Mahmoud,

        No images were attached to your email.