symbol lookup error with library vtkRenderingOpenGl2

symbol lookup error with library vtkRenderingOpenGl2

jonas
When I try to run a simple program using the VTK library I get this error message:

symbol lookup error: /opt/vtk-qt4/lib/libvtkRenderingOpenGL2.so.1: undefined symbol: _ZN17vtkPolyDataMapper6UpdateEiP20vtkInformationVector

I tried to compile
this example , which uses vtk libraries. Is there a problem with dependencies maybe? What should I check?

Do you know what could be the problem? Would be great to find some help!