texture mapping a cube

Ryan Taylor-2

Good morning,

I am attempting to wrap an image around a cube with one copy of the image covering each of the faces using vtk 4.4 in C++.  I am using vtkCubeSource to create the cube and push the output into a vtkPolyDataMapper as I have seen in several examples in the archives.  When using this approach I can’t get the texture associated with the actor to display.  If I push the output of the vtkCubeSource through a vtkTextureMapToPlane and then a vtkTransformTextureCoords  I can see the texture on two sides.  If anyone can help with an example that shows a single image on all six sides of a cube it would be greatly appreciated.