too many libs/dlls

monticle
Hi,

We use VTK to show 3D objects in our program.
We found there are more than 100 libs and dlls in vtk folder.
Now we copied ALL the dlls to our program folder to
make the program can be run on another pc which have not VTK installed.

Is there any method to combine the dlls into one/several file(s)?

Thank you.

Re: too many libs/dlls

David E DeMarle
Yes. Configure VTK with VTK_ENABLE_KITS on. Then you will get one level of libraries instead of two.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principle Engineer
21 Corporate Drive