vertex and voxel correspondence using vtkMarchingCubes

vertex and voxel correspondence using vtkMarchingCubes

woshizyc@gmail.com
Hi, experts,

Is there any way that I can get the corresponding voxel of the vertices on the isosurface obtained using vtkMarchingCubes.

I want to map the intensity of each voxel to the vertex on the surface, I first transform the image into a volume with equal intensity and obtain its polydata representation using marching cube in vtk. How can I get the vertex-to-voxel correspondence?

Thanks a lot.

zyc

Re: vertex and voxel correspondence using vtkMarchingCubes

Bill Lorensen
You can use vtkProbeFilter to do this, but if the surface was
extracted from the voxel volume, all values will be the same.

If you want to sample a different volume, here are two examples

https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/Visualization/IsosurfaceSampling/
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/Medical/TissueLens/

Bill