view multiple volumes in same/ different viewport

view multiple volumes in same/ different viewport

Swetha Sharma
Hi All,

   I am new to VTK , I  need to display multiple volumes side by side (eg 4 volumes in 2x2 matrix fashion) ,do some rotation / translation operation which are mutually exclusive from each other save those transformations individually. Is it possible in VTK?  Can the same viewport be shared for all the volumes or should it be different?

-swetha