vtk 8.2.rc2 and python 3.7.1 install weirdness

vtk 8.2.rc2 and python 3.7.1 install weirdness

kayarre
Hi all,
  I am trying to build vmtk which builds ITK and VTK. I was able to get it to all compile, but the python wrappers are getting installed in
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/lib/lib/python3.7/site-packages/vtkmodules

instead of
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/lib/python3.7/site-packages/vtkmodules

can someone help identify where the build is adding the additional /lib?

Regards,
 ~Kurt
--
Kurt Sansom