vtkAlgorithm::PRESERVES_RANGES/PRESERVES_BOUNDS is missed when migrating from vtk5.6 to vtk7.1

vtkAlgorithm::PRESERVES_RANGES/PRESERVES_BOUNDS is missed when migrating from vtk5.6 to vtk7.1

scofield zhu
hi all:
    I find vtkAlgorithm::PRESERVES_RANGES/PRESERVES_BOUNDS missed when i migrated my project from vtk5.6 to vtk7.1.  how I handle this situation? what's their replacement in vtk7.1? please help!

Fwd: vtkAlgorithm::PRESERVES_RANGES/PRESERVES_BOUNDS is missed when migrating from vtk5.6 to vtk7.1

scofield zhu

    I find vtkAlgorithm::PRESERVES_RANGES/PRESERVES_BOUNDS missed when i migrated my project from vtk5.6 to vtk7.1.  how I handle this situation? what's their replacement in vtk7.1? please help!

Re: Fwd: vtkAlgorithm::PRESERVES_RANGES/PRESERVES_BOUNDS is missed when migrating from vtk5.6 to vtk7.1

kenichiro yoshimi
Hi,

I find the same problem has been posted here:
https://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2015-December/093244.html

Thanks