vtkBioEngCollosionDetection

Bill Lorensen
Folks,

I've started moving vtkBioEngCollosionDetection into vtk.
 SlicerRT uses it already. Other users have been asking for collision
detection functionality.

There are 2 ways to approach this:

1) Move into an existing VTK module, e..g. Filter/Modeling as
vtkCollosionDetection

2) Make it a remote module vtkBioEngCollosionDetection

Thoughts?

Bill

--
Unpaid intern in BillsParadise at noware dot com

Re: vtkBioEngCollosionDetection

Bill Lorensen

The Slicer folks have been using this code for a while. Perhaps they will comment.

 Vtks intersection code is not robust enough for collision detection.