vtkCamera parameters

Elhassan Abdou-2
Dear All,

I have a scene that I constructed using OpenGL and I want to rewrite the code using VTK.
So I have view matrix (compose of, scaling in z, and translation in the x,y,z).
I know I am rendering using perspective mode, so I have near plane, far plane and horizontal  fov.

I tried to use vtkExternalOpenGL, but nothing is rendered.

Can anyone give me help on how to adjust vtkOpenGLCamera to use these parameters to render the scene?

Regards