Quantcast

vtkContourWidget render position error

Summer Sun
This post was updated on .
Hello all,

I have a problem render vtkContourWidget on a vtkImageViewer2.
First I render a Dicom image on vtkImageViewer2, then when I render the vtkContourWidget with a initial poly data, it push the image to left... Any one could give me some ideas?

before render vtkContourWidget, the vtkImageViewer is like this, and the expected position of my contourWidget is around the red mark:

While in reality, after a contourWidget->Initialize(segPoly);, the vtkImageViewer is like this:

Thank you guys.
- Summer Sun