vtkCutter leaves "gaps"

vtkCutter leaves "gaps" – Hi All, I've run into a strange problem where with some of my datasets, vtkCutter is leaving "gaps" in the output polydata. For exampl...
I realized I sent this at a time when most people were probably offline. Just a "BUMP" in case this got missed. Anyone have any ideas ...
I do not see the attachment/ On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Gerrick Bivins < Gerrick.Bivins@...> wrote: > I realized I sent...
Hi Gerrick, The cutter algorithm is fairly straightforward, it just creates a new point along each edge that is intersected by the plane. The...
Bill, For some reason it took a couple of tries to get that one through. Maybe attachement size was too big but it made it to the nabble list: h...
Hi Gerrick, If it's polyhedral cells, then yes, a bug is a definite possibility. Gathering info from other poly users is the right way to go....
Ok. I tried to "Tetrahedralize" the dataset before using the cutter, and it produced a "gapless" slice in paraview. It lose...
A "Tesselator" filter, I think? On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 9:43 AM, Gerrick Bivins < Gerrick.Bivins@...> wrote: > Ok. I t...
the contour algorithm for polyhedra is pretty complicated and you are probably hitting some edge case, if you can donate the test case and file a...
Tis the season of giving, Bug filed: http://vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=14485 There are a couple of other issues I've run into with polyhedron cel...
Has this bug had a chance to be "triaged" yet ? http://vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=14485 Also as a side note, I and noticed I can't edit a...