vtkDataSet::AddConsumer() in VTK-5.0

KarlBlau
Hi,

I searched the VTK-Docu und looked through the source of VTK-4.2 to understand what Consumers did in VTK-4.2
to kwnow how to get the same functionality with VTK-5.0. I had no success.
What should I do?

Again the problem:
In VTK-4.2 there was a function vtkDataSet::AddConsumer() which no more exists in VTK-5.0.

Is there any manual / other help on problems concerning upgrading VTK-4 to VTK-5.
I also upgraded from QT3 to QT4. There were many changes and also involved ones. But the QT-Docu helps
programmers to make it.

I would appreciate any help!

Thanks, MB