vtkDistancePolyDataFilter: What is the unit after measure difference distance?

vtkDistancePolyDataFilter: What is the unit after measure difference distance?

David
vtkDistancePolyDataFilter: What is the unit after measure difference
distance?

I would like know the unit for the measure.
I guess that is mm (millimeter) of cm (centimeter).

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342733/1.jpg>

Re: vtkDistancePolyDataFilter: What is the unit after measure difference distance?

VTK - Users mailing list
Physical distance in whatever units your polydata are in. VTK does not use a particular unit of measurement such as mm or cm.

By the way, please post future questions to discourse.vtk.org, the new community support forum for VTK. This mailing list will be deactivated in the near future.

Best,
Cory