vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper

flin
Hello,

I cannot find vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper in my vtk build.  Which
version has it?

Thanks.

/faith

Re: vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper

Amy Squillacote
Hi Faith,

This class is in VTK 5.0 (not yet available for download from the web
site) and the development source tree.  You can get VTK 5.0 from CVS
using the VTK-5-0 tag.

- Amy