vtkImageMathematics (A NOT B type Operation)?

vtkImageMathematics (A NOT B type Operation)?

mallikarjun49
Hi All,

Is there any Operation in vtkImageMathMatics which gives" only ImageData1 which is not intersecting with ImageData2" after subtracting ImageData2 from ImageData1.

Thanks in Advance.

--
Regards:
Mallik

Re: vtkImageMathematics (A NOT B type Operation)?

ftouvet
not sure of what you are talking about and if my answer will be relevant, but this kind of operation can be done on polydatas with vtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter.

Re: vtkImageMathematics (A NOT B type Operation)?

mallikarjun49
Hi ftouvet,
Thanks for the reply and suggestion.

Sorry for the confusion..Let me illustrate the question like this...

      vtkImageMathematics *maths = vtkImageMathematics::New();
        maths -> SetOperationToSubtract();
        maths -> SetInput1(ImageDataA);
        maths -> SetInput2(ImageDataB);
        maths -> Update();

When I use this subtract method ,I am getting the Output like this as shown in below fig(A XOR B).
                     Inline image 1
But the Output what I wanted is like this as shown in below fig(A NOT B).
                      Inline image 2

Somehow I make use of existing methods from this filter and pulled the output what I wanted.
I did like this...Inverted ImageDataB and multiplied with ImageDataA.

Output=multiply(ImageDataA,Invert(ImageDataB)).

Thank you

<http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkBooleanOperationPolyDataFilter.html>
.

Regards:
Mallik

Re: vtkImageMathematics (A NOT B type Operation)?

mallikarjun49
Thanks Bill,

I haven't looked at vtkImageLogic. I will try this one.