vtkImageViewer2 and Applying a Colored Mask

vtkImageViewer2 and Applying a Colored Mask

pk1003
Hello,

I am a relatively new user to VTK and had a question on how to implement the following scenario. I have a VTK image that I am loading into vtkImageViewer2 in order to view the slices of the volume. I have another VTK file that is a mask of the original VTK image. What I am trying to do is to load the slices and view the mask as a red or blue coloration within the original VTK volume. I would greatly appreciate any ideas or solutions that I could try out.

Thank you!