vtkInteractorStyleDrawPolygon in c#

Shady Nawara
Hi,
I have been trying to use the vtkInteractorStyleDrawPolygon to select points in an actor. however, the method GetPolygonPoints () does not exist, is there another way to get points selected by the drawn polygon. I am using Activiz vtk 7.1.1.

Thank you

Re: vtkInteractorStyleDrawPolygon in c#

Shady Nawara
I fixed it by listening to the mouse move event and using a point picker to record all the perimeter points. works good so far.