vtkOBJImporter associated MTL files

Sankhesh Jhaveri-2

Hello devs,

Recently, we’ve started running into issues with vtkOBJImporter because it assumes that there is always an associated MTL file (with the same name) available next to the OBJ file. Merge request #2933 addresses this.
Since this changes the behavior of the importer, I want to make sure that there are no objections before merging. Please let me know if there is a strong use-case for keeping the assumption.

Thanks,
Sankhesh

--
Sankhesh Jhaveri
Sr. Research & Development Engineer | Kitware | (518) 881-4417