vtkPlot3DReader & "Function" files

Randall Hand
The existing  vtkPLOT3DReader class doesn't support this optional "Function" file, and in the last month I've had two large datasets come across that used it.  So I went ahead & modified the class to handle these, and in my initial testing it seems to work just fine.

Is this something that you Kitware folks would want to Integrate into VTK/ParaView standard?  If so, how do I need to get this to you.

--
Randall Hand
Visualization Scientist,

Re: vtkPlot3DReader & "Function" files

Berk Geveci
Why don't you e-mail it to me? It is probably about time I do this. I
had several people send me patches in the past. I never had time to do
it.