vtkResliceImageViewer Irregular bounding borders while changing window level/width

ran

vtkResliceImageViewer Irregular bounding borders while changing window level/width

ran
Hello,
I'm using vtkResliceImageViewer to display DICOM images.
But the images displayed in vtkResliceImageViewer  shows  different than
 vtkImageViewer2 even though the  Reslice mode is set to
RESLICE_AXIS_ALIGNED.
So i set vtkResliceImageViewer :: GetLookupTable()->SetRange(0,1); then the
problem solved.
But  current issue is, boundary of the image region while  changing window
level/width is irregular while SetRange(0,1);
For my specific application, I need to use vtkResliceImageViewer  instead of
vtkImageViewer2.
So, h <http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342027/vtk.jpg>
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342027/vtkv2.png> ow
vtkResliceImageViewer  can achieve same behavior of vtkImageImageViewer2 in
case of window level and width.
I have attached screen shot of vtkResliceImageViewer  and vtkImageViewer2 to
highlight the diffrence .
Please help to solve