vtkSmartVolumeMapper RGB image raycast support

vtkSmartVolumeMapper RGB image raycast support

Wenhan Huang
Hi,

I apologize for the previous post. I hit send by accident.

I recently upgraded vtk lib from 6.2 to VTK 8.0.0 and found out that the Initialize function has changed.

Right now the way we determine whether raycastmapper is support is

this->RayCastSupported = (usingCellColors || numComp > 1) ? 0 : 1;

So If the number of component is larger than 1 then Fixedpoint raycastmapper is not support? Is this intended?