Quantcast

vtkTypeTraits.h error: "Type long is not 4 or 8 bytes in size."

vtkTypeTraits.h error: "Type long is not 4 or 8 bytes in size."

VTK - Users mailing list
Dear all,

I am facing a problem compiling a project in Visual Studio 2013 with VTK 7.1.0 (Release, x64).
When I build the project, I get the error below in vtkTypeTraits.h file:

..\vtk-7.1.0\common\core\vtkTypeTraits.h(115): fatal error C1189: #error :  "Type long is not 4 or 8 bytes in size."

I haven't changed anything in other files. Could you please help me? Why do I get this error?

Thank you in advance.
Maria