vtkXMLPolyDataReader does not work with string data

vtkXMLPolyDataReader does not work with string data

Victor Krylov
Hello everybody,

Just a simple question concerning vtkXMLPolyDataReader.

I have a very huge data in VTM/VTP format compressed by zip.
(more then 13K VTP files in it)
Is it possible to read the VTP objects by means of vtkXMLPolyDataReader
not from real file but from string in memory where VTP data is?
As I understood vtkXMLPolyDataReader::SetInputString(szVTPFileData)
method
does not work for this task.

Or maybe there is another way to load the objects from zip archive?

Thank you in advance...
Viktor