vtkXYPlotActor interacting style?

Ross Hennessy
Hi,

I'm using a vtkXYPlotActor and would like to know how I can interact with the data? What I would like to be able to do is "zoom" in on a region of data exactly the same way as you can with three-dimensional data. I've tried using the vtkXYPlotWidget but this only allows me to change the size and shape of the whole plot. If there is a way of using an existing interactor style to achieve this can you please direct me towards an example, otherwise I'll be interested in working out how difficult it is to implement an interactor style to achieve this functionality.

Thanks, Ross

RE: vtkXYPlotActor interacting style?

John Platt-3

Have you looked at http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2005-May/079645.html ?