vtkcutter and vtkimagereslice?

VTK - Users mailing list
Dear All,

Can I use vtkcutter (or any other method) to get a slice of a vtkpolydata (for slicing MRI volume to get 2D), the way vtkimagereslice gives output form a volume Image data?

The reason I want to be able to reslice polydata is that later I want to do other operations on it.

Thanks for the help.

Re: vtkcutter and vtkimagereslice?

VTK - Users mailing list
Dear All,

Can I use vtkcutter (or any other method) to get a slice of a vtkpolydata not as contour but real values of it (for slicing MRI volume to get 2D), the way vtkimagereslice gives output form a volume Image data?

Thanks for the help.