what's wrong about this? vtk java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

what's wrong about this? vtk java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

steelblue
the wrongs:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: vtk.vtkObjectBase.VTKDeleteReference(J)V
        at vtk.vtkObjectBase.VTKDeleteReference(Native Method)
        at vtk.vtkPolyDataAlgorithm.GetOutput(vtkPolyDataAlgorithm.java:38)
        at xs.vtk.HelloVTK.<init>(HelloVTK.java:16)
        at xs.vtk.HelloVTK.main(HelloVTK.java:27)

the code:
package xs.vtk;

// This example creates a polygonal model of a cone, and then renders it to

// the screen. It will rotate the cone 360 degrees and then exit. The basic

// setup of source -> mapper -> actor -> renderer -> renderwindow is

// typical of most VTK programs.

//

// We import the vtk wrapped classes first.

import vtk.*;

// Then we define our class.

public class Cone {

  // In the static contructor we load in the native code.

  // The libraries must be in your path to work.

  static {

    System.loadLibrary("vtkCommonJava");

    System.loadLibrary("vtkFilteringJava");

    System.loadLibrary("vtkIOJava");

    System.loadLibrary("vtkImagingJava");

    System.loadLibrary("vtkGraphicsJava");

    System.loadLibrary("vtkRenderingJava");

  }

  // now the main program

  public static void main (String []args) {

    //

    // Next we create an instance of vtkConeSource and set some of its

    // properties. The instance of vtkConeSource "cone" is part of a

    // visualization pipeline (it is a source process object); it produces data

    // (output type is vtkPolyData) which other filters may process.

    //

    vtkConeSource cone = new vtkConeSource();

    cone.SetHeight( 3.0 );

    cone.SetRadius( 1.0 );

    cone.SetResolution( 10 );

    //

    // In this example we terminate the pipeline with a mapper process object.

    // (Intermediate filters such as vtkShrinkPolyData could be inserted in

    // between the source and the mapper.)  We create an instance of

    // vtkPolyDataMapper to map the polygonal data into graphics primitives. We

    // connect the output of the cone souece to the input of this mapper.

    //

    vtkPolyDataMapper coneMapper = new vtkPolyDataMapper();

    coneMapper.SetInputConnection( cone.GetOutputPort() );

    //

    // Create an actor to represent the cone. The actor orchestrates rendering

    // of the mapper's graphics primitives. An actor also refers to properties

    // via a vtkProperty instance, and includes an internal transformation

    // matrix. We set this actor's mapper to be coneMapper which we created

    // above.

    //

    vtkActor coneActor = new vtkActor();

    coneActor.SetMapper( coneMapper );

    //

    // Create the Renderer and assign actors to it. A renderer is like a

    // viewport. It is part or all of a window on the screen and it is

    // responsible for drawing the actors it has.  We also set the background

    // color here

    //

    vtkRenderer ren1 = new vtkRenderer();

    ren1.AddActor( coneActor );

    ren1.SetBackground( 0.1, 0.2, 0.4 );

    //

    // Finally we create the render window which will show up on the screen

    // We put our renderer into the render window using AddRenderer. We also

    // set the size to be 300 pixels by 300

    //

    vtkRenderWindow renWin = new vtkRenderWindow();

    renWin.AddRenderer( ren1 );

    renWin.SetSize( 300, 300 );

    //

    // now we loop over 360 degreeees and render the cone each time

    //

    int i;

    for (i = 0; i < 360; ++i)

      {

      // render the image

      renWin.Render();

      // rotate the active camera by one degree

      ren1.GetActiveCamera().Azimuth( 1 );

can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? waiting,,.
thanks,.

Re: what's wrong about this? vtk java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Sebastien Jourdain-2
Hi,

Did you set your PATH/LD_LIBRARY_PATH/DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH depending on your OS ?
You can get more information here.

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Java_Wrapping

Seb