write out pvtu file

Liang Cui
Hi everyone
I am trying writer out an unstructured grid dataset with vtkXMLUnstructuredGridWriter, which can be imported into paraview GUI to generate python script for the paraview catalyst. I have generated the .vtu file but it seems does not work.
Do I need to write out the .pvtu file for paraview catalyst and how should I use the vtkXMLUnstructuredGridWriter to achieve this goal?
Thanks

Re: write out pvtu file

VTK - Users mailing list
Hi Liang,

vtkXMLUnstructuredGridWriter is fine and should allows you to write a readable in ParaView .vtu file

Best,

Mathieu Westphal