wrl problem

raimi87
hi i try to read a wrl version file but i failed  how could i fix this problem

Re: wrl problem

David Doria-2-3
On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 10:02 AM, raimi87 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> hi i try to read a wrl version file but i failed  how could i fix this
> problem

Did you try this?
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/VRML

If that doesn't work, you'll have to send us the file you are trying
to read along with a more detailed description of what went wrong.

David

Re: wrl problem

raimi87
actualy i try this code but it doesn't work with my file  this is the file that i try to work with
surf5.wrl

Re: wrl problem

David Doria-2-3
On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 10:10 AM, raimi87 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> actualy i try this code but it doesn't work with my file  this is the file
> that i try to work with
> http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n4677850/surf5.wrl surf5.wrl

What is the error/behavior?

David

Re: wrl problem

raimi87
i have no problem with build  but when i  press debug it doesn't work " vrlm.exe stopped working "

Re: wrl problem

Bill Lorensen
The file is VRML 1.0. VTK only reads VRML 2.0.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 10:17 AM, raimi87 <[hidden email]> wrote:
i have no problem with build  but when i  press debug it doesn't work "
vrlm.exe stopped working "

Re: wrl problem

raimi87
there is any way to read this file
or can i convert wrl version 1 to version2?